- Midwest All Truck Nationals: September 5-7 at E.H. Young Park in Riverside
- Community Trail Walk: Saturday, September 6 at 10 a.m. – Missouri Riverfront Trail (meeting spot TBD)
- September Business Luncheon: September 11, 2014 at 1130 AM at the Argosy Casino. (Presentation: Business Council for the Arts)
- 2014 Great Amazing Jeff Taylor Race: September 20, 8-12 p.m. at E H Young Park in Riverside
- Park Hill South Homecoming Parade: September 20, 2014 1:30p.m. at the intersection of Vivion and Gateway in Riverside.
- 2014 Riverside Music Festival: September 20, 3-10 p.m. at E H Young Park in Riverside
- Community Giveback Day: Friday, September 26, 2014 at Briarcliff Dental Care
Chamber Member Information
Riverside Music Festival (Formally Riverfest)
- We are looking for volunteers!! As is the past, the Riverside Chamber will host a concession stand, which we staff entirely with volunteers from our business community. If you are able to give a few hours of your time, please take a moment and sign up at one of our luncheons or contact us via email at email@example.com
2014-2015 Membership Renewal
- As the Riverside Chamber of Commerce approaches its 26th year, it’s once again time to renew your membership. We are pleased to announce that our Individual Supporter and Organizational Level annual dues have been lowered. We have also added three additional levels of membership that will maximize your exposure in the community. Our new membership fees offer an exceptional value…
Follow us on Twitter
- The Riverside Area Chamber of Commerce is now Tweeting…..follow us at https://twitter.com/rs_chamber_info
Riverside is Calling!
Welcome to life upstream. Riverside, Missouri is a thriving community located just minutes north of downtown Kansas City. Roots run deep here where neighborhoods thrive and growth and opportunities are easy to find. Riverside is more than an address. This is a place to live, work, raise a family and run a business. Riverside is life upstream from ordinary.
Join the Riverside Area Chamber of Commerce
Your membership is important to us and assists in supporting our business community, encouraging growth within the Riverside community. We look forward to your participation in the organization’s activities and working with you in the future.
Get in on a new beginning. The City of Riverside has committed $33 million to community infrastructure improvements. In addition, Riverside offers incredible tax incentives. New first class office and manufacturing buildings under construction now.
Talk of The Town
City of Riverside Launches Redesigned Website
- The City of Riverside launched its new website this week at www.riversidemo.com. The site includes a new layout and design as well as several features that aim to make it easier for users to access government services and information. The last comprehensive update the City did on its website was in 2010.“One of the features we are most excited about is its responsive design. This means that it is automatically resized for any screen, including mobile devices,” Meredith Hauck, Riverside Director of Administration says. “Although it was time for an updated look and feel for the website, the driver of this redesign was to make sure that the technology behind the site was in line with how people use the internet today – from their mobile phones.”The website also keeps a strong focus on helping the user find what they are looking for. A better navigation system was included, as well as a search box placed prominently on the homepage that allows citizens to use the site much like they would a search engine.“People rarely come to our site to browse around. They are often looking for something specific and we want to make that a quick and easy experience for them,” Hauck added. “This redesign also gave us the opportunity to clean up our content and make sure the most up-to-date information was available.”The City spent $7,000 on the site upgrade and partnered with Aha Consulting, a company based out of Oregon who designs open source municipal websites. Riverside previously worked with Aha Consulting on the 2010 website redesign and contracts with them for ongoing website maintenance.
Eagle Animal Hospital Hosts Groundbreaking on July 21
Eagle Animal Hospital will be undergoing an architectural transformation and expansion at their current location in Riverside, Missouri. Eagle Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital providing the finest professional health care for your pet. The completed 10,000 square foot facility will continue to provide state of the art veterinary medicine and surgery. The expansion will include additional exam rooms, luxury boarding suites and traditional boarding for both cats and dogs, doggie daycare, and professional grooming. The ground breaking for the renovation will be July 21, 2014 at 10 a.m. and construction is estimated to be completed by July, 2015. Eagle Animal Hospital will be open during construction.
Riverside Lands Another Auto Parts Plant
Riverside plant’s incentives listed
State breaks are worth at least $3.2 million. Supplier for GM will generate 290 jobs.
- Publication: The Kansas City Star; Date: Apr 25, 2014; Section: Business; Page: A-11
Northland Bridge Work to Restrict I-635, I-29, Route 9 and Route 69
Starting Thursday, April 10, the ramp from southbound I-635 to southbound Route 9 will closed. Also, the outside lanes of northbound and southbound I-635 will be closed between NW High Drive and Route.
Beginning Friday, April 11, the ramp from southbound Route 9 to northbound I-635, and the ramp from northbound Route 9 to northbound I-635 will close through June. Traffic will detour to Horizons Parkway. All work is weather dependent.
The northbound I-635 ramp to northbound I-29 will close early Thursday, May 8, through June 27 for bridge rehabilitation. Traffic will detour to North Oak Trafficway.More Information... Chamber Blog
Riverside Annual Events!
The City of Riverside hosts a variety of events and programs throughout the year for our residents and visitors. Check the website calendar for specific details about each event.
- City-Wide Garage Sale: April
- Public Works Clean Up Days: April
- Recycling Extravagana: April
- Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday before Easter
- Summer Kick Off Event: May
- TEAM Shakespeare Performance: May
- Scottish Highland Games: June
- FPAL Golf Tournament: July
- Midwest Camaro Fest: August
- Riverside Music Festival: September
- Midwest All Truck Nationals September
- City-Wide Garage Sale: October
- Public Works Clean Up Days: October
- National Night Out: October
- Trunk or Treat: October
- Holiday Lighting Ceremony: December
- Senior Holiday Lunch: December
Chairman Level Members